Do you like artichokes? If so, this dip is definitely one you should try. Next time you are at the grocery store, pick up a can of Progresso actichoke hearts and you will find this recipe on the back. It’s REALLY good. And I like it when the recipe is at the store – because that’s […]
An oldie but a goodie. I made this last weekend and my guests were like sharks diving in for large hunks of it with Ritz crackers. It’s delicious and easy. And by the time I got my camera to take a picture it looked like this. Need I say more? Here’s how you make it: […]
Oh, did I ever find something yummy. My sister and I went to a Women’s Expo this weekend and we found some super-great dips by a company called All Stars Dips. (No, this is not an advertisement). Have you ever made that Knorr Spinach dip – the one you mix with sour cream, Mayo, etc? That’s a good one, […]
- “Mama, I yawned and sauce came out!” (vomit)
– Sydney (3) Maryville, TN
- My husband has my babies all by himself this week. When I was leaving town today, I asked Walker if he thought they would be ok . He said, "Of course, Mama. You left us food and I have a light saber."
-- Walker (5) Tupelo, MS
- "You are really annoying, and it is NOT opposite day."
-- Bryce (6) to Reed (8) Eagain, MN
- "Mom: Do you think you can be good at school the rest of the week – it’s only two more days…
Son: I’m not sure… “I can’t tell the future and I don’t have a working time machine.”
– Ethan (6) Milwaukee, MI
- "No you cannot sit on brother's face. No sitting on faces!" -- Ravyn, Ramallah, Palastine
- “Sweetheart, please don't throw yogurt at kitty.” Like saying this would actually STOP her... - Anissa, Chicago, IL
- "Get your fingers out of your nose and START EATING!" -Me, Knoxville, TN
- “We don’t tie up our friends – even if they’re part of the game.” - Jackie, St. Louis, MO