Cat McAfee and her family are up to something interesting at their home near Nashville, TN. They grow fruits and veggies in their backyard and give them away to friends and neighbors at a vegetable stand in their front yard. Cat told me they do this to show their kids what it takes to put food […]
Archive | Community RSS feed for this section
We get a day, ladies. A whole day. Well, actually, we get a month. This is Naional Women’s Month, too. So cheers to you and all the other women in my life. Thanks for being in my world. I appreciate you. Happy Day, Folks!
- “Mama, I yawned and sauce came out!” (vomit)
– Sydney (3) Maryville, TN
- My husband has my babies all by himself this week. When I was leaving town today, I asked Walker if he thought they would be ok . He said, "Of course, Mama. You left us food and I have a light saber."
-- Walker (5) Tupelo, MS
- "You are really annoying, and it is NOT opposite day."
-- Bryce (6) to Reed (8) Eagain, MN
- "Mom: Do you think you can be good at school the rest of the week – it’s only two more days…
Son: I’m not sure… “I can’t tell the future and I don’t have a working time machine.”
– Ethan (6) Milwaukee, MI
- "No you cannot sit on brother's face. No sitting on faces!" -- Ravyn, Ramallah, Palastine
- “Sweetheart, please don't throw yogurt at kitty.” Like saying this would actually STOP her... - Anissa, Chicago, IL
- "Get your fingers out of your nose and START EATING!" -Me, Knoxville, TN
- “We don’t tie up our friends – even if they’re part of the game.” - Jackie, St. Louis, MO
© Heather Alexander and TheMommyhood.com, 2013. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Heather Alexander and TheMommyhood.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.