If you missed my post on how much I love making Santa plates with my kids, you can view it here. This coupon can be used to save a little money if you decide to make one with your kids. Enjoy!
Okay, almost free. You do have to pay postage when you send something, but you just use credits from swapping to get new DVDs sent to you for no cost. Here’s how it works according to the Swap a DVD web site: You have original, playable DVDs that you do not want to keep. You […]
Did you know Target has coupons online? Somehow I had missed that. I knew Kroger had the Shortcuts program where you can put coupons right on your Kroger card, but the Target one was news to me. Also, do you ever get those booklets in the mail full of Grocery Store coupons? Well, if you […]
Looking for a birthday party theme for your little girl? I went to a great one this weekend that had a cheerleader theme. My friend asked her daughter’s babysitter (a high school cheerleader) to come over and teach her daughters and their pals some cheerleading moves to celebrate their birthdays. The babysitter brought a fellow cheerleader […]
Who says you have to put jelly in the jelly cabinet? I got a really cute one on Craigslist for $49 and I use it in my son’s room for his clothes. It’s the perfect height for him. I put a lined basket on the bottom shelf and we use that for his socks and […]
My daughter outgrew her My First Anywhere Chair just in time for my nephew to grow into it. So, I ordered a new slip cover with his name on it. Voilà–a perfect gift for his first birthday. My sister didn’t mind the recycled foam insert and it’s a nicer gift that I could otherwise afford […]
With unemployment comes sticker shock. Things I used to buy without much thought require a bit of creativity now that we live on one income. I like a challenge, so it’s actually kind of fun to find ways to get what I want for less. Here’s my latest score. The want: A second Pottery Barn […]
I took my kids to surprise my Mom at work today. When we were there, I spied a pile of boxes and remembered something cool I had seen on a blog I like called Home Making Fun. So, the kids and I used crayons, colored paper and a glue stick to make our own drive in […]
I took my kids to surprise my Mom at work today. When we were there, I spied a pile of boxes and remembered something cool I had seen on a blog I like called Home Making Fun (Jadi, you rock). So, the kids and I used crayons, colored paper and a glue stick to make […]
Looking for a fun and inexpensive birthday party idea? Have your guests wear swim suits and host your own Olympic Games right in the back yard! [pinit] Activities: Sack Race -Use crape paper for the finish line and make sacks out of inexpensive fabric. Water Balloon on a Spoon Race – Challenge your athletes to be the first […]
- “Mama, I yawned and sauce came out!” (vomit)
– Sydney (3) Maryville, TN
- My husband has my babies all by himself this week. When I was leaving town today, I asked Walker if he thought they would be ok . He said, "Of course, Mama. You left us food and I have a light saber."
-- Walker (5) Tupelo, MS
- "You are really annoying, and it is NOT opposite day."
-- Bryce (6) to Reed (8) Eagain, MN
- "Mom: Do you think you can be good at school the rest of the week – it’s only two more days…
Son: I’m not sure… “I can’t tell the future and I don’t have a working time machine.”
– Ethan (6) Milwaukee, MI
- "No you cannot sit on brother's face. No sitting on faces!" -- Ravyn, Ramallah, Palastine
- “Sweetheart, please don't throw yogurt at kitty.” Like saying this would actually STOP her... - Anissa, Chicago, IL
- "Get your fingers out of your nose and START EATING!" -Me, Knoxville, TN
- “We don’t tie up our friends – even if they’re part of the game.” - Jackie, St. Louis, MO