Have you ever heard of rain gutter bookshelves for a nursery or playroom? Essentially, you cut pieces of gutter to the desired length, use gutter end caps and include some support brackets intermittently. You can find detailed instructions on Must Love Babies and Raising Olives. I have been planning to do this project for over […]
Who says you have to put jelly in the jelly cabinet? I got a really cute one on Craigslist for $49 and I use it in my son’s room for his clothes. It’s the perfect height for him. I put a lined basket on the bottom shelf and we use that for his socks and […]
- “Mama, I yawned and sauce came out!” (vomit)
– Sydney (3) Maryville, TN
- My husband has my babies all by himself this week. When I was leaving town today, I asked Walker if he thought they would be ok . He said, "Of course, Mama. You left us food and I have a light saber."
-- Walker (5) Tupelo, MS
- "You are really annoying, and it is NOT opposite day."
-- Bryce (6) to Reed (8) Eagain, MN
- "Mom: Do you think you can be good at school the rest of the week – it’s only two more days…
Son: I’m not sure… “I can’t tell the future and I don’t have a working time machine.”
– Ethan (6) Milwaukee, MI
- "No you cannot sit on brother's face. No sitting on faces!" -- Ravyn, Ramallah, Palastine
- “Sweetheart, please don't throw yogurt at kitty.” Like saying this would actually STOP her... - Anissa, Chicago, IL
- "Get your fingers out of your nose and START EATING!" -Me, Knoxville, TN
- “We don’t tie up our friends – even if they’re part of the game.” - Jackie, St. Louis, MO