Kids are SO funny! I love what they come up with. Eight-year-old Alexus actually wrote her tooth fairy a list of funny questions, which I think are super funny. Clearly this is one awesome little kid. And I wonder what Avery Perkins’ tooth fairy (question #1) leaves under Avery’s pillow. Hmmm, we might need to […]
My friend saved this note that her daughter wrote to the tooth fairy a while back. Hats off to you, Susan, for being able locate it! I have GOT to get more organized with our keepsakes, but I digress. Anyway, Susan did mention to me that she was wished she had dated it, so don’t forget […]
Angi, who reads TheMommyhood.com shared a note to the tooth fairy written by her eight-year-old daughter. It’s awesome. Check it out… Tooth Fairy, what do you do with the teeth? Why does my dog never bark when you get my tooth? P.S. I’m broke, can you leave 30 or 40 dollars under my pillow?…or 5 […]
- “Mama, I yawned and sauce came out!” (vomit)
– Sydney (3) Maryville, TN
- My husband has my babies all by himself this week. When I was leaving town today, I asked Walker if he thought they would be ok . He said, "Of course, Mama. You left us food and I have a light saber."
-- Walker (5) Tupelo, MS
- "You are really annoying, and it is NOT opposite day."
-- Bryce (6) to Reed (8) Eagain, MN
- "Mom: Do you think you can be good at school the rest of the week – it’s only two more days…
Son: I’m not sure… “I can’t tell the future and I don’t have a working time machine.”
– Ethan (6) Milwaukee, MI
- "No you cannot sit on brother's face. No sitting on faces!" -- Ravyn, Ramallah, Palastine
- “Sweetheart, please don't throw yogurt at kitty.” Like saying this would actually STOP her... - Anissa, Chicago, IL
- "Get your fingers out of your nose and START EATING!" -Me, Knoxville, TN
- “We don’t tie up our friends – even if they’re part of the game.” - Jackie, St. Louis, MO