I think when you become a mother they should give you a note along with the birth certificate that tells you to go to the back of the line. One thing all moms have in common is that they instinctively put everyone and everything else first, and when they get around to it, they pee. As if you […]
Archive | Um, who am I again? RSS feed for this section
- "No you cannot sit on brother's face. No sitting on faces!" -- Ravyn, Ramallah, Palastine
- “Sweetheart, please don't throw yogurt at kitty.” Like saying this would actually STOP her... - Anissa, Chicago, IL
- "Get your fingers out of your nose and START EATING!" -Me, Knoxville, TN
- “We don’t tie up our friends – even if they’re part of the game.” - Jackie, St. Louis, MO
- “Mama, I yawned and sauce came out!” (vomit)
– Sydney (3) Maryville, TN
- My husband has my babies all by himself this week. When I was leaving town today, I asked Walker if he thought they would be ok . He said, "Of course, Mama. You left us food and I have a light saber."
-- Walker (5) Tupelo, MS
- "You are really annoying, and it is NOT opposite day."
-- Bryce (6) to Reed (8) Eagain, MN
- "Mom: Do you think you can be good at school the rest of the week – it’s only two more days…
Son: I’m not sure… “I can’t tell the future and I don’t have a working time machine.”
– Ethan (6) Milwaukee, MI
- My husband: “Charlie, lay down here next to me so we can talk.” Charlie lays down nose-to-nose with him, pinches his nose and says, “I do this so I can’t smell your breath.” -- Charlie (4)
- “Once upon a time, at the healthy Mexican restaurant…” -- Charlie (3)
- “Mommy, you gotta lotta grass in your nose.” -- Molly (2)
- One of the mother’s day out teachers was stroking Charlie’s hair at nap time when he said, “My Daddy, he like it.” -- Charlie (2)
- “My dolly wants some M&Ms for a snack." -- Charlie (2)
- “I would like a snack of mayonnaise.” -- Charlie (3)
© Heather Alexander and TheMommyhood.com, 2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Heather Alexander and TheMommyhood.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.