I remember reading about an organizational tool called Evernote a while ago. But it wasn’t until my friend Adam sent me this video that I realized how much this tool could actually help me (us) keep things organized. Take a look, and let me know what you think.
- "No you cannot sit on brother's face. No sitting on faces!" -- Ravyn, Ramallah, Palastine
- “Sweetheart, please don't throw yogurt at kitty.” Like saying this would actually STOP her... - Anissa, Chicago, IL
- "Get your fingers out of your nose and START EATING!" -Me, Knoxville, TN
- “We don’t tie up our friends – even if they’re part of the game.” - Jackie, St. Louis, MO
- “Mama, I yawned and sauce came out!” (vomit)
– Sydney (3) Maryville, TN
- My husband has my babies all by himself this week. When I was leaving town today, I asked Walker if he thought they would be ok . He said, "Of course, Mama. You left us food and I have a light saber."
-- Walker (5) Tupelo, MS
- "You are really annoying, and it is NOT opposite day."
-- Bryce (6) to Reed (8) Eagain, MN
- "Mom: Do you think you can be good at school the rest of the week – it’s only two more days…
Son: I’m not sure… “I can’t tell the future and I don’t have a working time machine.”
– Ethan (6) Milwaukee, MI
- My husband: “Charlie, lay down here next to me so we can talk.” Charlie lays down nose-to-nose with him, pinches his nose and says, “I do this so I can’t smell your breath.” -- Charlie (4)
- “Once upon a time, at the healthy Mexican restaurant…” -- Charlie (3)
- “Mommy, you gotta lotta grass in your nose.” -- Molly (2)
- One of the mother’s day out teachers was stroking Charlie’s hair at nap time when he said, “My Daddy, he like it.” -- Charlie (2)
- “My dolly wants some M&Ms for a snack." -- Charlie (2)
- “I would like a snack of mayonnaise.” -- Charlie (3)
© Heather Alexander and TheMommyhood.com, 2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Heather Alexander and TheMommyhood.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.