My sister just made this recipe and said it was super easy and a big hit with her family. Kind of reminds me of Shepherd’s pie (yum!) Anyway, looks like a kid-pleaser to me, so I think I will give it a try.
Here’s the recipe she shared in case any of you want to try it, too. (Thank you, Amy!)
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup Bisquick
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- salt, pepper, oregano (optional)
- Brown beef with chopped onion
- Season with salt, pepper (I put oregano in too)
- Pour cooked meat/onion in pie plate and cover with cheddar cheese
- Mix bisquick, milk and eggs. Pour mixture over beef and cheese.
- Cook at 400 for 25 minutes