Um, it’s pretty hot in Knoxville – like stay inside hot. And, if you are going to be inside you might be compelled to deal with those dishes in the sink or catch up on a little laundry. So, how about a few new products to try while you are at it?
I got these P&G items as swag when I attended GE’s Momsperience in Louisville a couple of weeks ago, and thought it would be fun to give the contents of the gift bag away to a reader!
Pay no attention to that half dead plant in the background.
The prize includes:
- A Tide To Go Stick (I keep one in my purse.)
- A Bounce Dryer Bar that sticks to the inside of your dryer and lasts about 4 months. It smells really good.
- Cascade Complete (It says it requires no prewash. I’m down with less work).
- Tide Stain Release. This is a booster. You still use detergent, but adding this helps get rid of stains. The package says grass, ketchup, wine…we don’t need to get any farther down the list than that, Tide. You had us at ketchup.
- And a coupon for free Tide HE Detergent (32 loads). I just put my bottle of detergent in the picture so you get the full effect of the prize. I use Tide Free & Gentle, or sometimes I use Tide Coldwater (and wash everything in cold). I like them both. And I run the extra rinse cycle on my washer. Do you guys do that, too?
To enter, you must do two simple things.
- Be a facebook fan of TheMommyhood.com
- Leave a comment at the bottom of this blog post about cleaning. Anything you want to say. Spill it. Get it off your chest!
Contest ends Friday, June 10th at 12 pm midnight and the winner will be chosen via random number generator and announced Saturday, June 11th.
Contest limited to continental US residents only. Sincere apologies to my other peeps.