Here are the latest greatest funnies from your house and mine. Hope you laugh as much as I did putting it together. Happy Wednesday, Friends!
- “Mama, I yawned and sauce came out!” (vomit)
– Sydney(3) Maryville, TN
- My husband has my babies all by himself this week. When I was leaving town today, I asked Walker if he thought they would be ok . He said, “Of course, Mama. You left us food and I have a light saber.”
– Walker (5) Tupelo, MS
- “Why does the sidewalk have to be made of stone? Why can’t it be made of pancakes?”
– Bryce (6) Eagan, MN
- “You are really annoying, and it is NOT opposite day.”
– Bryce (6) to Reed (8) Eagain, MN
- “Why you say ‘shit,’ Mommy?”
- Mom: Do you think you can be good at school the rest of the week – it’s only two more days…
Ethan: I’m not sure… “I can’t tell the future and I don’t have a working time machine.”
– Ethan (6) Milwaukee, MI
- At the Olive Garden…
Molly (7): What kind of music is this?
Me: I’m guessing Italian.
Charlie (4): I’m guessing Thousand Island
– This one’s from us, Knoxville, TN
Thanks SO much for sharing your funny quotes with TheMommyhood.com.
You guys have seriously funny kids!