Okay, so I should have posted this to TheMommyhood.com a couple of days ago, but I was busy having fun. Post-Grinch Bowl we celebrated New Years with friends dressed as Saturday Night Live characters. My stomach muscles still hurt from laughing. Clearly, blogging was not my priority. But I did want to take a quick look back and highlight some of my favorite posts from 2010. Here are some of my favorites. What are yours?
- You know you are having a bad week when you borrow your Dad’s walker.
- 10 Things I learned from my purple foot. (By the way, it took about 9 months to stop hurting. I could have made a whole human being during the time it took to heal).
- Fly me to Vegas by way of the nutty farm. I’m a total weenie when it comes to flying.
- I Love You Like 100 Doughnuts This is why you should write down the funny things your kids say. Because it will make you laugh.
- Tip for Fixing Multiple Plates in a Buffet Line – Sometimes the best ideas are the really simple ones.
- Goat Trails – I admit I like it when my kids are asleep, so I’m very interested in sleep-achieving activities.
- A Strategic First Course – My kids eat better food because I do this regularly.
- Tips for Planning a Disney Trip with Small Children
- How I Saved $54 on a Pottery Barn Anywhere Chair
- Install Your Own Hidden Garbage Can for $40
- My Purse is a Garbage Can: How to Make Your Own Purse Organizer.
- How to Make a Tutu